Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Brokened heart...

Brokened Heart
Dang!!!
My heart's hurting every part of my body...
As if it's crushing my whole body into bits n bits of peices...
Im having a bad time recently..
It all started when i got a bf..(not b*tch fit)
Then our relationship was the Bomb...
I was so happy that I got a bf...
N he's a nice person when I met him...he said that he loves me a lot..n my heart falls for him at that time...
Then the 2nd week when we're together,I tried to love him back more but this time...
I felt that his feelings for me is fading...
Slowly but very fast...
Whenever I try to be with him...He keeps isolate himself away from me..
And keeps hanging out with other friends and especially girls...
I was so sad n hurt n I cried myself to sleep since then and woke up at 3am in the morning just to continue crying...
I cant take the Pressure!!!
I hope that this suffering will end n hope that everything will return to normal and he'll start loving me like the 1st time we're together.
I want those times back and be recorded in our memories...
N althought we fight or I get Jeolous...
My feelings for u is still in my heart...it remains forever in my heart untill my last breath in this world.
I really love you and hope that you'll love me back again...
If i dont love you,I dont even care to cry at all nor jeolous of u when you're talking with other girls...
U told me before that u want me to be yours always...
N now I want you to be mine always..
Shoutouts for my Man
Although we fight a lot or you're not here...My feelings for you is still in my heart n will always remains forever in my heart..
I lose both of my phones cuz of my mom took it away from me because I said the Truth that there is no Signal in a friend's house n I dint went back home that night.
I stayed over at Zilpah's house that night n cry because of our problems....
If you dont blive me..you could ask her whenever u want..n she'll admit everything I did last night!
I was Born Honest n will never say Lies and especially to you...
I said the Truth...but my mom said that its a LIE
She took it and I cried myself to sleep again on the afternoon.
Although I dint say that I love u face to face all the time...
But I really Love u...
All I wanna say is...
I still love you no matter what happens
And I'll continue to wait for you to change for the better.
N this song is what im listening when Im writing this Blog..
And this song is Dedicated for my only My Man.
Who's loving you-The Jackson Five(RIP MJ)
Wheeeeen I had you(had you)
I treated you baaaaad and wrong my dear
And girl(boy) since,you went away
(chorus)
Don't you know I sit around
with my head hanging down
and i wonder who's loving you
I,I,I,I should never,ever
ever made you cry
And girl(boy) since...since you've been gone.
(chorus)
(bridge)
Life without love,huh...
It's oh so lonely
I dont think,I dont think!I'm gonna make it
All my life,all my life yeah but lost to your only
Come on and take it girl..
Come on and take it!Because...
Allll....All I can do
All i can do since you've been gone is cry
And you and ever wonder and worry appealing in the head about what I do
(chorus)
(vocalise)
I,I,I,I wonder yeah..(who's loving you)..
And I will always the one loving you...
And possible..
If u stop loving me..
I'll try to carve away my feelings for you that is strongly carved n stained in my Heart...
End

5 comments:

  1. Please drop some comments...
    please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you write the word jealous to jeolous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm actually we are still to young to love someone.
    Even you do love someone and wanna stay together with him forever,
    but think carefully 16years old until 80years old?
    Is that possible?

    Well but look at different angles,
    if you really love him that much until u cant control yourself to stop thinking about him.
    TELL HIM!

    Since you are still young,so JUST DO IT!
    Ei dont keep crying leh.
    I cant tahan girls' cry =.=
    If you really felt sad and need someone to chat with or listen to your stories.
    Im a good listener =]
    You could find me on Msn.Im always there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx 4 the word correction...but lets just dont mind it k^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...Thankx Gary...
    I appreciate ur Kindness...T_T...
    Im glad 2 have u as a fren...^^
    if I hav any probs I'll come 2 u...^^

    ReplyDelete