Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Am I wasting my Life?

Life's wasting?
I was thinking recently..
Am I wasting my Life?
I just saw something Shocking in front of my own eyes...
I thought that we're still couple because he never agreed to Break up with me..
Then till I saw his PM on his MSN...
He said "(insert bf's name here) is Single"
Is that to Piss me off or to show that he's playing me?
Does he really loves me I thought to myself...?
The same question pops into my mind over and over again...
I dont think so now...
Your my 1st and last thing on my mind on the first time I met you...
But now...
Its like your the 1st thing and the last problem in my mind...
I never thought that you're this kind of person when we first met...
Michael Jackson's(RIP) songs taught me a lot...
And in this Situation....
He would suggest to me that
This man is "Dangerous"
And I felt the same and agreed...
(p.s.:I was listening Dangerous when I was writing this blog)
Please read the lyrics below
Because it shows something too...
If it shows nothing,I would'nt hav post it in my Blog do'oh..
This is my version...~
"The way he came to the place
I knew right then and there
There was something different about this man
The way he moved
his hair,his face,his lines
Divinity in motion
As she stalled the room
I could feel the aura of his presence
Every head turned
Feeling passion and lust
The man was persuasive
The man I could not Trust
The man was bad
The man was Dangerous.
I never knew but I was walking the line
Come go with me I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't talk on the phone
My feelings cried
He left me standing alone.
(Chorus)
He's so Dangerous
The man is so Dangerous
Take away my Money
Throw away my time
You can call me dear
But your no damn good for me.
He came at me in sections
With eyes of desire
I fell trapped into his web of sin
A touch,A kiss,A Whisper of Love
I was at point of no return
Deep in a heart of Passion's insanity
I felt taken by lust's
Strange inhumanity
This man was persuasive
This man I could not Trust
This man was bad
This man was Dangerous.
I cannot sleep alone tonight
My feelings left me here tonight
I cannot cope till its alright
You and your manipulation
You hurt my feelings
(End)

5 comments:

  1. Pls leave comments about anything u want
    N tell me wat do u think he is..
    Is he a Freakin Asshole or Others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Told 'ya, Karen. =_= And yet you *never* listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...whar did cha get my blog anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLZ XD!I forgot..I gave u my Blog earlier already XD

    ReplyDelete