Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Broke up

The Broke up
Finally!
Freedom!
Well...
I cant really totally be happy with that...
because I still miss the Happy times...
N apart from that Im happy that im free from the Pain n Suffering!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!
When did we Broke up anyway?
Well...
We Broke up last night(08/08/09..Saturday night)
Its one of my Fren's b'day at a Hotel u can say..
He dint actually be with me last night but at least I had fun with all...
I tried ta be with him but he always go away from me...
So after his bad performance
(I mean his attitude towards me,not his dance that night..His dance is a BOMB)
I decided that its time to let him go...
I broke up with him in the middle of the Partay...
It was Dirty dancin,Happy dancin and Shuffle time that time..
but then after I broke up with him..
The Party mode changed into Love songs and Sad songs to Slow the party down..
I was crying as no one can see me crying in the half dark party room.
I saw couples together,Frens dancin together...
I was so Jeolous..
I danced with a lot of ppl that night...
but not with him..
I requested for a Last dance with him,but he dont want..
I moved on and just danced with the rest of them...
I dint get pics of myself at that night..and im sry..
Mayb I can get some from some of mah frens and post it here^^!
(p.s.:I listened to this song "Huang Hun" when I create this blog) Shoutouts
I learnt somethin...
I just gotta move on my life...
Dont just get stucked in a place and move nowhere just bcause a Problem or just for a Guy...
I wanna thank the frens that comfort me last night when I was down..
I appreciate that very much..
And because of a Ham Chong fren I hav...XD
He helped me a lot..
A new girl that come 2 our school recently...
And awsome frens..
I freed myself finally...
Thx thar Buddies..^^!
And thx again 2 my frens who comforted me n always b thar when I was down...
Thats y I wanna treasure my frens forever n I'll never forget ya'll no matter what
Even if ya'll forgotten me..I still know that u are once my frens^^!
End

1 comment:

  1. Comments please...
    And want any details about the Party,just ask me n I'll try ta answer...
    N if I cant answer,Am sorry k?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete